- M-95 NBC Long-Life Gas Mask Filter
- Manufacturer-certified to provide protection against all known
chemical and biological warfare agents including the nerve agents tabun, sarin
and soman, mustard gas blistering agents and blood agents, radioactive and
highly toxic nuclear particles; aerosols and micro-organisms; bacteria and
- It further protects against a multitude of other hazardous
chemicals, many industrial organic gases and vapors, inorganic gases and vapors
such as chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, organic and inorganic acids, such as
formic acid, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, and hydrogen sulfide and
features a 10-year storage life.
- NOISH Approved for SGE 400/3 & M95 Masks
- Full protection against all known biological and chemical
- Third party tested against chemical warfare gases
- Excellent protection against Sarin (and its surrogate DMMP)
- Nylon body offers valuable permeation resistance to mustard gas
- Particulate filter is over 99.99% efficient against all
particulates and is appropriate for protection against all biological aerosols
- Exceptionally high particle-filtration capacity and low
- Manufactured in a sealed bag with a long 10 year shelf life.
- This is the only filter that is actually called the "M-95".
- 40mm NATO threaded NIOSH-Approved (TC-84A-3320)
P100/0V/AM/CL/HC/MA/CS/CN, for protection against P100, Organic Vapors, Ammonia,
Chlorine, Hydrogen Chloride, Methylamine, CS, and CN.
- Dimensions H90mm D109mm
- Weight 250g. Thread NATO/EN 148-1, 40 mm.
- Casing material- Reinforced polyamide